Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First park day!

The kids have been really needing to connect with other kids, and have a chance to make friends (we have been in temp. housing for almost a month now!) So...We did find a park day today, although only 2 other families were there...one was a San Jose transplant as well! Both Critter (dear daughter, age 8) and Imp (dear son, age 4) found playmates, and had fun.

We pushed back delivery of our "stuff" until August 4, as we are having work done on the house, and it is so much easier to have it done with out climbing over boxes! However, we are at the house 4 to 5 times a week, at least. I am looking forward to being SETTLED!

On the knitting front, I seem to have taken a break in making my purple felted bag, in order to focus on learning 3 new things...sock knitting, The Magic Loop, and mitered squares (for Shelly Kang's blanket pattern!)

I plan to put up pictures of my projects as I can...everything seems harder in temporary housing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home