Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Photos! We have proof of knitting!

Somehow I managed to not take pictures of most of my dishcloths before using them or mailing them, so here, for your viewing enjoyment is the one and only dishcloth that I immortalized in .gif.

It is a mini-cable design, and it's bright, springlike colors made me think of my friend Shawn, so I mailed it to her, along with a golden colored one with a fall leaf picture.

This is the first square of my modular blankie, and I LOVE it - the wool is so soft and smooth, I want to buy lots, but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) it is one of the lovely remnants donated to me by Shelly of the Heathen Housewife, and it has no label.

And finally, in the knitting category, we have the hat. I am very proud of this hat, and I hope my friend and his family like it.And a second view, this time with a balloon "head" inside to show it in all it's glory. I also made a little flower accent - I plan to put a pin back on this for the baby's mother.

Pattern to come later - I want to put down how I made this somewhere I won't lose it, before I forget!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing to see how you take plain old yarn and turn it into useful art. Great Job!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home